Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sleddin'

I know I am a little behind on my bloggin'. UGH!  It is so hard to keep up on everyone.  I take so many pics that I want to document and then realize they are still on my camera.  Well I am going to get a few done today.

While Cam was off during the Christmas break he took the kids out to the farm and pulled them around behind the four wheeler on their sleds.  They had so much fun.  I was so glad I sent the camera with him.  I stayed home with Shane and made Hot cocoa to warm them up when they returned.

100_0780 100_0786

                            100_0790

                             My personal favorite photo!

100_0787 100_0795

I wish the snow would have stuck around a little longer.  I guess we still have a month or two for some good snow storms.

1 comment:

Candy McCall said...

sure wish we could've done that while we were down.
Looks like so much fun.