Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stockton's 5!

                  100_0725

I can't believe that he is 5.  Where has the time gone?  Stockton is such a joy in our house.  He keeps us laughing until we can laugh no more.  He is easy to buy for because he is all boy.  If it is a weapon of any kind he is thrilled.   This year he got a nerf dart gun, pixos, which I am still picking up several a day from the floor, and a Cabelas sweatshirt.  He is so much like his father it makes me laugh. 

100_0727 100_0731

                        100_0729

We Love you Stockton.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

Candy McCall said...

WE LOVE YOU LITTLE CAM.
Stockton, we miss you. We will come see you before Christmas.
You are SO big!

The Rasmussens said...

So Cute!! I can't believe he was only 10 months old when we met and now he's 5. That's crazy. No wonder he and Tal get along so well. I swear all Talon wants for Christmas are weapons. Miss ya tons!