Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Last Wednesday marked the First Day of School for Sean and Elizabeth, but today was Stockton's First Day.

Last Wednesday I sent Sean off to his first day of Middle School.  At first he wanted me to walk him in but once inside the door I was excused to leave.  Crazy, I have a child in middle school!

                             100_1557

                (Picture taken after school.)

Then it was off to Pahvant Elementary with Liz. 3rd grade.  WOW!  I walked her in and to her class and then of course she wanted to go out and play until the bell rang.  She too was in a new school.

                                  100_1556

                    (picture taken after school)

Today was Stockton's first day of Kindergarten.  I don't know if he was just excited or what but he was in a big hurry to get rid of me.  He kept saying "k mom bye."  I keep telling myself he was just excited.  I started to get choked up as I was leaving him in his classroom.  What's wrong with me!  JK.  I know I am emotional. 

                                   100_1569

No comments: