Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

I love to make treats for Valentines Day.  It is usually soft sugar cookies with buttercream icing.  Yum!  This year I made cookies and then I decided to try Truffles.  They were actually not really hard.  A little time consuming, about 11/2 hours from start to finish for about 53 Truffles. It was a learning experience and I will know next time what to do better.

Here is a picture of the finished product.

100_0951

**Sean did say they are not the same shape(round)but then he did say that they were probably made with machines. 

4 comments:

Bruce and Amber said...

sarah
i thought that your truffles where so good . I ate them both, one right after the other yum. i need the recipe.

Candy McCall said...

We think they look fantastic!
Wish they could fly (to us)

XOXO

Cam & Nat said...

Cameron loved your truffels!! they did look way good but of course I don't like chocolate!! Im wierd I know

Lara said...

Yum! Those look great! I love trying new things.