Friday, September 19, 2008

Chubby Bubby

100_0535

I know he is still so small but he has CHEEKS!  It is so good to see the weight on him. 

Update:  We saw Dixie yesterday and he is now 7lbs. 5oz.  WOW!! A pound in a week.  We got the okay to go to small family gatherings and to go for a walk.  YEAH!  I am looking forward to the fresh air.  Also we are starting to do trials without the oxygen and that is going really well.  Hopefully we will be off oxygen in the next week or two.

We will keep you all updated and again thank you everyone for your support and prayers.

 

3 comments:

Amy B. said...

Hey Sarah, it's Amy Belnap Barton...I saw your blog on Lisa Holt's..your family is soooo cute. I had a preemie too, 5.8 and dropped to 4.12 but we were never on oxygen with her...I am so sorry. Did my dad give you your epidural? If so, I hope he did a good job!!! Come see us...bartonfamilyco.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

He is still just tiny!! But he looks like he is doing really well. I love his cheeks, and his hair! Cannon lost all of his hair in those first two weeks.
I'm glad you finally are able to get some fresh air :)

~Robin

Captain and First Officer said...

Sarah--
I was excited to come across you in Facebook. Congrats on the new baby--he's darling. I can't believe you guys have 4 kids! Sorry he had a rough start!

We went through the same thing with my little boy--an emergency c-section one month early. While I was out cold they life-lighted him to another hospital. I was finally able to see him two days later. He's a maniac now, so you'd never know he had a rough start.

We've lived in AZ for the past four years, and I think we've only made it to Richfield twice in that time! My mom still lives there, but she comes this way to visit a lot.

I heard through the grapevine that Dion got married and they're expecting a baby now. Good for him--I hope they're doing great.

I hope the darling baby keeps gaining weight quickly! Keep in touch.

Sarah