Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Carnival

100_0264  100_0259

This was  at our Ward party last night.  They rented a bounce house and a huge blow up slide.  The kids ran up and slid down as fast as they could.  Top picture:  I wasn't sure if I would catch Sean going down or not.  In the bottom of the picture you can see Parker, he loved it.  Bottom:  Lizz going down the slide and Stockton going up.

 

100_0270

One of the other items they had at the Carnival was a 2 player basketball hoop.  This is Sean and Jeff with a couple of onlookers having a contest.  Sean was doing really well.  If you look at the picture closely you can see the ball.  It turned out to be a really weird action shot.  I am not sure I have completely figured out my camera.

1 comment:

Candy McCall said...

looks like they had lots of fun!